The Young Researcher Prize
To mark its interest in young researchers as creative, innovative contributors to Lyon’s influence, the City of Lyon gives four prizes of 5400 euros in the following sectors :
1/Global Health and Society :
Sciences of Life and Health
Humanities and Sciences of the Society
2/ Sciences and Engineering of Sustainable Development
Sciences of Matter and Technology
Economy, Law, Political sciences, Sociology
How to enter
1. Candidates must have done part of their studies in one of the universities, competitive-entrance higher education
establishments or research laboratories in and around Lyon.
2. Candidates’ research must have been done in one of the above establishments.
3. Candidates must be individuals
4. Candidates must be born from the 1st of January 1977
5. Candidates must have submitted their thesis between the 1st april of 2007 and the 1st april of 2012.
6. Candidates can take part in the competition two consecutive years at the most.
This is not a prize of thesis. The idea is to promote and recognize the young emerging
Research” of Lyon. The candidates have to product a scientific report that will not
exceed 7 pages, about their work of research, the method used and the results, and
perspectives of development of work.
Applications were sent in before Juine 1st 2012
Service Universités et Recherche
Direction des Affaires Culturelles
Mairie de Lyon,
69205 Lyon cedex 01
For all information, please contact :
Brigitte De Zan 04 78 58 52 45