Espace Multiservices Etudiant 2011
The student information space
At the beginning of the University year, during registration time, EME (Espace Multiservices Etudiant) makes all necessary information available to students, to enable them to fit into Lyon and ensure their studies go well. EME isco-organised by the CROUS of St Etienne and Lyon, the Préfecture, the regional council Rhône-Alpes and the Lyon University PRES.
EME is quite simply a team of qualified people here to welcome you, provide free access to useful documents and services laid on by public or private partners on various themes :
■ Accommodation- Accommodation offers and applications. At EME, the CROUS accommodation team registers students to give them free access to means of research put together by the CROUS, the CRIJ, the CLLAJ, Urbania and OSE. These provide offers each day and files to consult freely on the spot. You can also leave requests for accommodation and flat-sharing.
Accommodation grant – via the Lyon CAF (family allowance) office, you can fill in grant applications on line. These are known as APL and ALS grants. The Alliade group provides information on Locapass and the deposit to apply for.
■Welcoming international students.
- Residents’ card – renewal of residents’ cards is possible at EME, thanks to our collaboration with the Préfecture. You can also apply for a first time resident’s card here. This will be sent off the OFII.
- Europe and international mobility – You will find information on the European Union at Europe Direct. The nearby International Information Centre (CII) is also open at the same time as the EME and will answer all students’ questions about going abroad.
- Jobs – The CRIJ has a notice-board of jobs available and provides access to specialised sites.
- Transport – space is devoted to information on prices and subscriptions on TER/SNCF (trains), TCL (localtransport in Lyon) and Vélo’V pedal-bikes. You will also find information on weekends outside Lyon, via TER -
- Health – The complementary health insurances SMERRA and LMDE are here at EME to give out information. For preventive care, CPEF members give individual attention on appointment, free of charge, for individuals or couples. Information on contraception, vaccinations, etc.
- Culture and sport – all the information about what’s on and the opportunity of buying a PassCulture here at EME : 16 euros for 4 tickets to performances at the theatre, concerts, dance or cinema !
EME has a partnership with culture.lyon.fr and oslyon.com and information leaflets are free of charge.
■ [email protected]
Free access to 13 computers for students to look for jobs and accommodation. There are pre-selected information sites.
You will also find the Students’ Guide on lyoncampus.info, in French, English, Spanish and Chinese.
■ EME highlights
- Accommodation Tuesdays – days on a theme, animated by professionals who will give you information about flat-sharing, the rights and obligations of landlords and renters, and also on accommodation grants.
- On Thursdays : Melting Pot – from 4 to 6 pm, come and take part in intercultural club animations.
Practical information :
Espace Multiservices Etudiant 2011
When ? From September 5th to October 28th 2011 from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm
Where ? 25 rue Jaboulay, Lyon 7ème Entry free of charge
Cafeteria on the spot, known as Cafet’U
How to get there on public transport : Bus : n° 4 – 11 – 18 Jean Macé stop
Subway line B, Jean Macé station; Tram T1, Claude Bernard stop – or T2 Centre Berthelot stop
Mardi 5 Juillet 2011
Nouveau commentaire :
Dans la même rubrique :